The NMSBA is an international community that welcomes all those with a professional interest in the neuromarketing discipline. Among NMSBA members are marketers, consumer insights professionals, purchasers of neuromarketing research, neuromarketing practitioners, academics engaged in marketing and consumer research, and neuromarketing enthusiasts.
As knowledge-sharing is key to expand the field of neuromarketing, the NMSBA uses a range of tools to facilitate knowledge-sharing within, and outside of the neuromarketing community. The NMSBA:
- publishes its own quarterly: INsights ('consumer neuroscience in business')
- organizes the Neuromarketing World Forum and the Shopper Brain Conferences
- shares important news in the email newsletter (subscribe here!)
- publishes the Neuromarketing Yearbook
- recommends relevant reads in the field of marketing, behavioral economics, consumer psychology, and neuromarketing