Start your career at Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience, Shanghai
Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience in Shanghai is searching for fresh graduates!
Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience is the market leader in neuroscience marketing tools for advertising, branding, product development, packaging and entertainment.
They are searching for two types of graduates:
1. Fresh graduates who can be trained as Neurophysiologists
As a Neurophysiologist, you will set up, run and evaluate studies/experiments for collection of EEG & physiological data, as well as continuously monitoring the incoming data.
- Bachelor degree in Neuroscience, Bioengineering, Biology or Psychology preferred.
- Familiarity with EEG, GSR, peripheral biometrics and eye-tracking data collection is a plus.
- Experience in biological data collection with human subjects preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
2. Fresh graduates who are from more of a commercial/business side.
Having studied Neuromarketing is not essential but would be useful for joining Nielsen Neuro.
Nielsen will hire a large number of graduates for other parts of the business for which any course of study is fine. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in Chinese (Mandarin) and English. In addition, we will always be interested in receiving profiles of experienced people too.
To apply, go to: www.nielsen.com/cn/en/about-us/recruitment/nielsen-graduate-recruitment.html. This is general information about the graduate recruitment for China, and includes a link to apply.