“There is nothing more practical than a good theory." (Leonardo da Vinci) This could be the motto of our editorial board members. They scrutinize each INsights submission and make sure the articles presented are sound and relevant to our audience.
Femke van Zandvoort heads the Insights Magazine editorial board. It consists of experts from both industry and academia:
- Melanie E. Bednar (Strategic Demand Director for Central Eurasia, Belarus & Turkey, Mars)
- Gemma Calvert (Professor of Consumer Neuroscience, Nanyang Business School, NTU; Founder, Split Second Research Ltd)
- Ana Iorga (CEO and Chief Scientist, Buyer Brain)
- Steve Genco (Managing Partner, Intuitive Consumer Insights)
- Neale Martin (CEO, Sublime Behavior Marketing)
- Michelle Niedziela (VP of Research & Innovation, HCD Research)
- Anil V. Pillai (Director, Terragni Consulting Ltd)
- Michael E. Smith (Principal Scientist and Founder, Adaptation Research)
- Leon Zurawicki (Professor of Marketing, University of Massachusetts)
They are supported by a great group of reviewers!
Interested in joining? It's a great way to contribute your expertise, stay on top of the industry, and give back to the community! Get in touch and find out more.